You are invited to apply for a TADAS scholarship created in honor of the former Telluride Administrative Director, Ellen Baer’s, twenty years of service to the Telluride Association and commitment to TASS participants. The Association is committed to offering targeted support and guidance to alumni of our TASS program beyond high school and throughout their higher educational endeavors. We see this support as part of our broader commitment to combating educational inequity that is inaccessible or unaffordable to some of our alumni without sufficient resources. We also strive to offer alumni programming in tune with TASS’s emphasis on critical Black studies and the fostering of Black learning communities.
Applicants must be…
- Applicants must be…
- A first-time awardee of the TADAS Scholarship
- An alum of the Telluride Association Sophomore Seminar (TASS) Program
- Enrolled in formal post-secondary educational institution (including college, university, trade school, vocational school, etc) during the academic year 2022-2023
- Demonstrate financial need with a bursary notice
- Telluride Association may award up to $5,000
- April 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM (applications will be accepted until midnight in your local time zone)
(Every applicant MUST submit a complete application before the above deadline to be considered)
TADAS Scholarship notifications will be announced in late May 2022.
TASS Alumni Development and Support (TADAS) Committee